Friday, November 30, 2012

Six Favorite Moments - Canvas Prints

At 8 months after moving in, we can finally say we put the finishing touches on the apartment! We finally added in and made all major changes that we really wanted done. It took us 8 months but it was so worth doing everything ourselves (ok - D did everything, and I just kept it organized) and finding things on sale instead of rushing through it all.
I'll have to do another final before and after post - along with other updates we make along the way!

The finishing touches - six canvas prints of our favorite moments in time together :) These are all photos I have taken throughout our travels. It means the world to me that D loves my photography so much he would blow the images up and make them the focus of our room! I am a very lucky woman :)

Favorite Moments: Puerto Rico (sunset we got engaged), Amsterdam, Thailand, Bali, Egypt, Iceland
~ Favorite trips SO FAR, but many more to come and we can keep updating them :)

Panoramic shot courtesy of my new iPhone5 :) 


Full room shot



our heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment